Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Otaku Jack, the ninja wrestler, my destiny is to anally violate diarrhea.

Derelict Derelict

Been a while since I've listened to your tracks, and let me say first that the mix is way cleaner and more professional sounding. It progresses very nicely. However...
- The sound design is good, but its basic. While you don't need to reinvent the wheel, it would still be nice to hear some sound or FX that makes me say "Whoa, how'd he do that"
- And it seems a bit longer than 3:42. If you added a thing or two that were noticeably changing how the track progresses, it would be more interesting, and would be more catchy.

Overall, nice track. You have improved a lot.
Keep up the good work!
Composition- 25/25
Instrumentation- 8/15
Mixing/Mastering- 9/10
Emotion/Interest- 8/10
Total: 87/100 (NG: 4.5 stars)

Lethal-Input responds:

Thanks for the detailed review! Yeah I do feel like this track ends up getting stagnant in some ways. It has not aged well with me well at all tbh

High Noon (Sneak Peek) High Noon (Sneak Peek)

This is really good. Dont really like tech house, but i can see the talent. Its good. I cant point out anything that I would change. Super chill. Great work

Skeleton Skeleton

I have to agree with Inferno. There wasnt much going on here. Im super harsh on peoples mixes, so usually thats where I get a lot of people. However, the mix was good. Not the best, but not what im used to hearing. Like Inferno said, F777 is a great artist on keeping things alive. I have this problem too though. So youre not alone. Keep producing. It takes time!

kjuvbhrvuerbquqkjbvqk kjuvbhrvuerbquqkjbvqk

Haha thats great. 5 stars for sure. Love how the toes kind of curl a bit.