Derelict Derelict

Been a while since I've listened to your tracks, and let me say first that the mix is way cleaner and more professional sounding. It progresses very nicely. However...
- The sound design is good, but its basic. While you don't need to reinvent the wheel, it would still be nice to hear some sound or FX that makes me say "Whoa, how'd he do that"
- And it seems a bit longer than 3:42. If you added a thing or two that were noticeably changing how the track progresses, it would be more interesting, and would be more catchy.

Overall, nice track. You have improved a lot.
Keep up the good work!
Composition- 25/25
Instrumentation- 8/15
Mixing/Mastering- 9/10
Emotion/Interest- 8/10
Total: 87/100 (NG: 4.5 stars)

Lethal-Input responds:

Thanks for the detailed review! Yeah I do feel like this track ends up getting stagnant in some ways. It has not aged well with me well at all tbh

High Noon (Sneak Peek) High Noon (Sneak Peek)

This is really good. Dont really like tech house, but i can see the talent. Its good. I cant point out anything that I would change. Super chill. Great work

Skeleton Skeleton

I have to agree with Inferno. There wasnt much going on here. Im super harsh on peoples mixes, so usually thats where I get a lot of people. However, the mix was good. Not the best, but not what im used to hearing. Like Inferno said, F777 is a great artist on keeping things alive. I have this problem too though. So youre not alone. Keep producing. It takes time!

[WIP] Psychopath Bunny [WIP] Psychopath Bunny

This reminds me of Lonely Island. Lol. So in this case is a good thing. I wouldnt mind a better beat tho. At the point this is at production wise, id give it a 4. If this was the finished product, itd be more like 2.5-3.

Free2Play responds:

I totally agree, that's my biggest problem right now is I don't know how to further the production. This kind of rap is weird for me, and my lack of sample and practice in the genre is making finishing the song hard.

I think I just need to get more samples and presets, I recently realized just how old my library is since most of it is free and I use a lot of FL default stuff. Thus I spend a lot of my time tweaking crappy sounds to make them sound just right, and often time its a bit of a

I'm sorry that my response was longer than your review lol.

SkulZilla SkulZilla

I thought this was dragged on. After like 1 minute I was bored. The mix was not very good. The instruments were not very good quality. At least everything seemed like it fit the description tho. So thats a plus.

Universal Universal

0:20 and throughout. Turn down your sweeps and whitenoise a few dB.
The melody was....idk...it was just awesome. I love the filter every 4 bars or so. However, i did expect it, so maybe double the time between filter. 8 bars is a good number. The mixdown could use some work, but thats a journey in and of itself. The synths/sound design was tremenous. Very good. If you fixed a few of those minor mixing issues, I would play this in my DJ sets. Fantastic job. I'd like to collaborate with you.

Jedfiery responds:

Thank you for the kind words and I completely agree with you.

I know I could have done way better work with the audio mixing, I think I was just being too hasty here.
I might reupload the track at some point with those improvements. :)

You Are Not Prepared You Are Not Prepared

Very good very good. I love how it you had the snares and the tambourines in the background. It had that whole military march going on. I liked the harmonics of the instruments. Very nice. Although, I would have liked just a bit more. Maybe a huge outro with blaring brass playing a really epic chord progression. (And not Am, F, C, G) Keep it up, you have talent. :)

You Are Not Prepared! You Are Not Prepared!

Very good very good. I love how it you had the snares and the tambourines in the background. It had that whole military march going on. I liked the harmonics of the instruments. Very nice. Although, I would have liked just a bit more. Maybe a huge outro with blaring brass playing a really epic chord progression. (And not Am, F, C, G) Keep it up, you have talent. Scouted :)

Spikes on the floor Spikes on the floor

Cool stuff. Epicness. Check my music.

Elusive Truths Elusive Truths

Very upbeat. I like it. I would like to see the score of this song lol. Those piano arpeggios <3. There really isnt anything i can say, in my opinion, that I did not like about this piece. Great work.